Saturday, July 12, 2008

Who am I?

Let's start right off the bat:
I am fifteen, going on sixteen years old. You may think this means I'm not the best person to be getting this advice from. Au contraire. I'm the one going through this with you. I may not deal with a lot of the "serious" stuff, but I know people that are. I am close to people that lead some of the hardest lives - and they're only teenagers.
I've experienced a lot, and I've heard a lot more. And through all this, I have gained wisdom. Granted, I have a ways to go, but... well, don't we all? We all deal with things, and we're all going to deal with a lot more. From friends to family, from gossip to popularity, we've all felt certain pain. We've all dealt with certain hardships. We've all gone through different things that build our character, who we're meant to be as an end result. That's why these years are the ones that make us who we are (as I'm so sure you're sick of hearing) - because these are the years we learn from. All of the drama we have to face, it all molds us into who we're supposed to be.

~J*~

Got questions?
thesearetheyears@gmail.com

No comments: